Allied Communications, Inc is a full-service integrator of sound, video, communication and security systems for professional settings. Based in Central Kentucky, President / CEO John D. Sims and his team at Allied have more than 24 years of experience providing top-quality technical solutions. Allied is an expert in the industry and delivers superior customer service with ongoing technical support that is availiable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have the experience to create customized systems for life safety in a hospital setting, presentations, entertainment or interpersonal communication for a variety of industries. Projects range in size from a full stadium sound system to an audio system designed for classroom lectures. We have exceptional experience with nurse/patient communication systems and paging systems for hospitals and schools.
The planning, installation and maintenance of our systems is completed by our Professional Services Group, which includes professionals who are able to design, install and service equipment for the life of your system.
Our in-house capabilities ensure that your project is handled professionally from start to finish.
When working with Allied Communications, our customers receive:
- Individual project consulting to evaluate current and future needs
- Established relationships with key manufacturers to provide top-of-the-line equipment selection without a vendor agenda
- AutoCAD capable engineering design to create fully-customized systems that are optimized for each architectural environment
- Extensive shop facilities with custom equipment rack assembly and fabrication services
- Field installation service performed by a large team of highly-skilled installers
- Customized, on-site technical and user training
- Performance maintenance programs for systems and equipment
- 24/7/365 custom critical service and warranty repair
Our technicians and engineers are required to complete a rigorous program in order to become a Certified Electronic Systems Technician. Every one of our customers is served by technical professionals who exceed industry standards in terms of skill level, workmanship and quality of work.